CNC Operators/Machinists I, II, II (Full-Time)
$15–$40 Per Hour DOE
Augustine Die & Mold, Inc. (ADM) is hiring CNC Operators/Machinists I, II, III based on level of experience, with a minimum of 1 year of experience required. As a CNC Operator/Machinist, you will use both conventional and CNC machines and associated systems to complete machining operations working from blueprints, production drawings, bills of material, and material specifications for the manufacture of parts for a wide array of industries including Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Medical, Water/Wastewater Treatment, and more. ADM offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Use conventional and CNC machines (multiaxis vertical and horizontal lathes and mills) and associated systems to complete machining operations.
- Work from blueprints, production drawings, and worksheets, often with missing or inconclusive information.
- Work from shop orders, verbal instructions, production drawings, or sketches to determine the work procedure, machine and tool, and material required to complete the machined product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, production drawings, bills of material, and material specifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to set up and make own fixtures for CNC machines is a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of CNC Operator/Machinist experience required
Top Perks & Benefits:
- Holidays Off with Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (listed below)
- Promote-from-Within Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Safe Harbor Match
- Annual Attendance Bonus
- Life Insurance Option
- Fitness Center Membership, Corporate Discount
- Wellness Center Membership, Corporate Discount
- Monday to Friday
- 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Overtime as needed
- May include some weekend work to meet production
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Somerset, PA 15501: Reliably commute, or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)