Quality Inspector, CNC Machining (Full-Time)
As a Quality Inspector, CNC Machining with Augustine Die & Mold, Inc. (ADM), you will champion ADM’s commitment to achieving Customer, Regulatory, and Statutory requirements and customer satisfaction through the on-time delivery of cost-effective precision CNC machined parts of the highest quality and reliability. ADM offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Perform all duties in accordance with requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev. D Quality Management Systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints, aerospace specifications, military specifications, industry specifications, and/or manufacturing instructions.
- Review blueprints or other instructions to determine operational methods or sequences.
- Read and interpret all print requirements including those using complex Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
- Inspect and audit all machined parts using variable or attribute measuring equipment, and record results to ensure conformance with part and customer requirements.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications using various metrology equipment such as CNC coordinate measuring machines (CMMs); image dimension measurement systems; profilometers; custom-measuring fixtures, tools, and systems; pins, plugs, micrometers, and calipers; linear height and depth gauges; go/no-go gauges; and vision systems.
- Inspect in-process production for conformance to customer specifications and ADM work instructions.
- Receive and inspect incoming parts and materials. Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Produce and maintain all required quality inspection documentation.
- Work with production personnel to ensure that processes are reliably producing conforming product.
- Recommend necessary corrective actions based on inspection results.
- Perform with little to no supervision using your quality inspection experience.
- Attend and participate in required onsite meetings.
- Clean, maintain, and calibrate measuring instruments or test equipment such as dial indicators, fixed gauges, or height gauges.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience inspecting CNC machined parts
- Working knowledge of various metrology equipment
- Knowledge of CNC Machining/Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent time-management, math, problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills
- CNC machining experience is a plus.
- CMM experience (programming and running) is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Part Production Approval Process (PPAP) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prefer a minimum of 3–5 years performing quality inspections of CNC machined parts required, ideally in the Aerospace industry
Top Perks & Benefits:
- Consistent schedule
- Holidays Off with Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Listed Below)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Safe Harbor Match
- Annual Attendance Bonus
- Life Insurance Option
- Fitness Center Membership, Corporate Discount
- Wellness Center Membership, Corporate Discount
- Monday to Friday
- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Somerset, PA 15501: Reliably commute, or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)