Manufacturing Maintenance Lead (Full-Time)
$20–$40 Per Hour DOE
As a Manufacturing Maintenance Lead with Augustine Plastics, Inc. (API), you will be self-motivated and provide preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance on all manufacturing equipment and HVAC systems, as well as maintain the safety and security of buildings and grounds. Prior maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility required. API offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Perform preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance tasks, such as visual inspections, filter changes, greasing and lubricating, and cleaning, with minimal supervision for manufacturing equipment (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and transporation) and HVAC systems.
- Provide recommendations for spare parts and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Perform outside work in all seasons that at times may require working in inclement weather (e.g., shoveling snow, patching concrete, cleaning transportation vehicles, etc.).
- Work with contract service providers and support contractors executing maintenance activities.
- Establish working knowledge of fire suppression and security systems.
- Learn and utilize computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Maintain the company’s culture of safety by assisting in all safety initiatives and following all safety procedures throughout the facility.
- Contribute as a member of the Safety Committee and participate in meetings as required.
- Perform miscellaneous jobs and projects as assigned.
- Preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance on manufacturing equipment and HVAC systems.
- Ability to read and interpret part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions, and troubleshooting guides to execute work as defined
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little supervision in a demanding environment
- Effective communication skills and ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to bend, reach, grasp, push, and pull assorted items without difficulty
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Negative 10-Panel Drug Screen
- Experience in plastic injection molding
- Experience operating an overhead crane and forklift
- Good attendance and safety record
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-year technical degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years performing preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance on manufacturing equipment and HVAC systems required
Top Perks & Benefits:
- Consistent schedule
- Holidays Off with Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Listed Below)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Safe Harbor Match
- Annual Attendance Bonus
- Life Insurance Option
- Fitness Center Membership, Corporate Discount
- Wellness Center Membership, Corporate Discount
- Monday to Friday
- 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Overtime as needed
- May include occasional weekend work to meet maintenance needs
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Somerset, PA 15501: Reliably commute, or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)