CNC Setup Machinists (Full-Time)
$20–$45 Per Hour DOE
As a CNC Setup Machinist with Augustine Die & Mold, Inc. (ADM), you will use your minimum of 6 years of CNC machining experience and minimum of 2–3 years of CNC setup experience to set up a variety of CNC machines from start to finish using drawings, prints, and tool lists for the manufacture of parts for a wide array of industries including Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Medical, Water/Wastewater Treatment, and more. ADM offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Set up CNC machines (multiaxis vertical and horizontal lathes and mills, and wire and sinker EDM) from start to finish, without assistance, using drawings, prints, and tool lists.
- Perform at-the-machine modifications of existing CNC programs.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity with tooling and fixturing.
- Load programs and tools into CNC machines; verify programs before production runs.
- Change worn and damaged tools in machines throughout the production process.
- Work with Quality Department to uphold policies and first-article inspections.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- CNC Machining and CNC Setup experience
- Well versed in all technical information in order to confer/exchange information with engineering, supervisors, and other manufacturing personnel
- Ability to read and understand production drawings, bills of material, and material specifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift a minimum of 55 lbs.
- Negative 10-Panel Drug Screen
- Experience utilizing GibbsCAM®, Solids/Multitasking CAD/CAM Software
- Experience utilizing DP Technology/ESPIRIT® CAM Software
- Experience utilizing SigmaNEST® Waterjet Programming Software
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 6 years of CNC machining experience required
- Minimum of 2–3 years of CNC setup experience required
Top Perks & Benefits:
- Holidays Off with Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (listed below)
- Promote-from Within Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Safe Harbor Match
- Annual Attendance Bonus
- Life Insurance Option
- Fitness Center Membership, Corporate Discount
- Wellness Center Membership, Corporate Discount
- Monday to Friday
- 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Overtime as needed
- May include an occasional weekend day to meet production
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Somerset, PA 15501: Reliably commute, or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)